PeppersAndPapers.com

Bloom



Photobucket
Please share! ~ Pepper Hammann at 4:09:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: rubber stamping, scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Memory Artist

Memory Artist
Pepper Hammann
Follow

Viewer Faves

  • Tool Box
    This was an affordable Christmas gift to your all American, manly-man. What do you give the man who has everything? An aged toolbox reminis...
  • Grunge calendar hanging
      I painted the chipboard using basic acrylic paint, and then used mica powder and glimmer mist to add a subtle sheen and variation in b...
  • RELAX and create!
    I bought these wooden letters at Jo-Ann's, painted them with black acrylic paint and let dry. Using my old BoBunny from my "save ...
  • Distressed Layout
    An old photo out of my great aunt Ruth's album. I went to all the trouble to restore the black and white photo then crumpled it up and s...
  • Birds of Prey
    Hunting my cats in my back yard...? We admire that which is not killing off our beloved pets. I lost two cats in a months time. Five days af...
  • Steampunk Tissue Box
    One thing I can not get enough of is embellished home decor. The simple side of me suggests that the tissue box is decorated all nice and p...
  • Just BE
    I'm having fun adhering to no creative boundaries, and find that I am getting so much more accomplished! I have completely stopped think...
  • Vintage Flair Jewelry Box
      I made this jewelry box for my mother a couple of years ago.  I am especially proud of it because it is so perfectly suited for her.  I g...
  • Harvest
    My huckleberry berry bush in the back yard. I made the loggers keep clear of them and they still thrive 3 years later! The berries are a bit...
  • Tommy
    This is my best friend when he was probably two years old. His grandfather worked on cars and was the Sedro Woolley fire chief for ages. I ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (30)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (16)
  • ▼  2011 (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • Ribbon Roses and Dyed Trim
      • Bloom
      • Distressed Layout
      • Ribbon & Lace Rosettes
      • Harvest
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)

Total Pageviews

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me..I am a Graphic Designer and Memory Artist.

FTC Declaration

FTC Declaration - FTC16CFR, Part 255. In the spirit of full disclosure, I declare that I am a freelance designer. I currently receive or have received in the past products that I promote and endorse as a freelance designer for free or at a discount from the following companies: Amazon.com, and joann.com. Any product that I sell and endorse is a product I have used in my designs and recommend with complete honesty. As a freelance designer, I have the freedom to promote/endorse products that I personally use and love. I have not, nor will ever endorse a product that I feel is of substandard quality.

Copyright

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is property of PeppersAndPapers.com. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Any work sold is Personal Use Only Pepper Hammann 2023©
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.