My latest rescue dogs

A more personal post to explain my absence. In my spare time I rescue dogs, primarily German Shepherds, and this is my busy season for dog rescue because I feel so alive and I am able to give more of myself to the rescue effort.  
Jazzy 1.7 yo GSD

I do have many more projects to share, and I still intend to explore more on rusting techniques when I am able to get back to that rather messy obsession. For now I am getting this very new mom used to motherhood. Jazzy and Kye were both surrendered as a bonded pair, and to our surprise, they were a full family soon after they arrived. We are feeling very blessed, but there is so much work to be done as Jazzy and Kye were on the Rescue Only list, therefore deemed unadoptable for 5 long weeks. For now, I can only sneak in a few minutes here and there to do some creative work. 

I have introduced Kye and Leo into my pack. I am waiting to see if Jazzy can be parted from Kye, or if I'm keeping them both or surrendering them both to the same home. Whatever happens, they will get the best life R.A.I.N. Rescue can find for them. We call it the "Jack Pot".

Kye 1.7 yo GSD

Leo 2 yo Mini Pincher

Up next... I am releasing a new line in my Etsy store. It is scrapbooking quick pages concept, which I am calling Print and Place. I am gathering my details and I will be sharing that very soon! 

No comments: