Believe

I bought some of these chipboard wall decor words from Hobby Lobby to give out as Christmas gifts. I am enamored with the colors of this blue and green style and can't seem to move on to another color scheme. The blending is challenging, and I feel like I am inventing the wheel every time I attempt to recreate this look.


The quote is from a Footprints rubber stamp that I stamped on acetate with Staz-On ink. I cut the quote up and littered it throughout the piece. This is by far my favorite of all my word pieces. There are others, but this one was the one I wish I could look at every single day. 


The balance of beads and jewels is my favorite challenge. The cherry on top!
Paints were found at Joann.com. I used blue, green, and gold metallic paints. Gel medium sealed and adhered the dimensional goodies. 

No comments: